WARNING:

By reading further you accept possible brain damage and health loss,

and I take no responsibility would anything happen.

You also accept I write only my-own-and-never-to-be-censored

comments on reality we all live in. Period.

poniedziałek, 7 maja 2012

Qt da fuq?!

Okay, so now everybody knows I do programming. Actually, I am studying it. But don't run now!

Wait...


Now. Run. Run fast and never turn back here.
Jeez I hate having ocean of possibilities.
I started in Pascal.
That? Woo, that was easy.
Pascal: Imagine a Sandbox with some LEGO bricks. LEGOs are indestructible, tough not everything works together. Still, thats rather small Sandbox.

Programming: You can play, try, but ultimately you'll find, in finite time, what you're lookin' for. Some turning, pushing, putting, choosing and stitching, and voila! You're set'n'ready.

Qt: Now imagine an Universe full of bricks, and not only bricks, but some paints, styles, editions and images (don't foget animations!).

...now, if you still with me, programming in Qt is nothing like that. It's beautifully (no irony) wide and gives multiple ways for doing same things... but gives too many. Well real problem is, many of those don't work. And it's really hard to know which will work.

At least now...
To me.

MWAHAHAHA, I'm coming Qt, fear me...!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz